SMGC is still in need of Volunteers for Hosting the (USPFC) U.S. Police & Fire Championships High Power Rifle Matches (XTC & Sniper/Tactical Rifle). Before you pony up, the USPFC needs to know some information from you. Please review these instructions once you get onto the USPFC Website at http://www.uspfc.org/.
Volunteers will be fed and given a USPFC T-Shirt for helping out. The SMGC benefits from those folks who volunteer in many, many ways.
The match programs can be viewed on the SMGC Website under Match Forms; look for USPFC Across the Course (Sat)and USPFC Sniper/Tactical Rifle (Sun).
SMGC affiliates who wish to volunteer should:
- Go to www.uspfc.org
- Click on “Get Involved”
- Scroll down to ‘Volunteer”
- Click on “Sign-Up”
- (STEP #1) Enter Your Contact Information, and click on Next Step.
- (STEP#2) Pick Your Shifts
- Enter Shift Code: SM Club (in place of ‘volunteer’)
- You will automatically be directed to: Rifle (Large Bore) & Sniper/Tactical Rifle, and click on your choice
- Select Your Shifts, click on Next Step
- (STEP #3) USPFC Extras, Click on your T-shirt size
- (STEP #4) Read the Fine Print, Click on ‘Terms & Conditions”
- SUBMIT – Just once and you will receive a Confirmation Email in a few minutes
If you experience any problems contact Cheli Mohamed, Operations Manager at USPFC:
- via phone at 858-571-9919 x108
- via email at email@example.com
Thank you to those interested in helping out SMGC put on this event for the U.S. Police & Fire Championships.