Regular membership is open to active and retired military personnel and their dependents (those possessing a Uniformed Services Identification Card); and to civilians on a limited basis (club by-laws require a ratio of military to civilian of 2:1).
Associate membership is available for civilians when no civilian regular membership positions are available.
The Santa Margarita Gun Club (SMGC) does have current Annual Associate Memberships openings. This type of membership offers discounted prices for match fees and other club activities.
- The first step is to down load the membership form, from the club’s website Membership page.
- Fill out the membership form and send it along with the appropriate payment (see Membership Application) to: SMGCP.O. Box 4552Laguna Beach, CA 92652
- Once your membership application has been received, a membership card will be sent to you.
- Review the club’s calendar of events and determine which events you would like to participate in. Electronic Registration is required as well as bringing paper hard copies of all entry forms for the competitions you wish to participate in.
Associate membership status is granted to non-regular members during match registration. Associate membership fees are already included in the match fees.
If you have further questions about club membership, use the form on the Contacts page to ask the SMGC Membership coordinator.
The most recent regular membership application and instructions are available for download.
- 2023 SMGC Membership Application [PDF]
Download, print hardcopy, complete form legibly, and mail in with check for membership to:
PO Box 4552, Laguna Beach, CA 92652
- SECNAV DBIDS Registration Form [PDF]
Download, print hard copy, and await email notification that your DBIDS (base pass) is ready for pickup. Email notification will include instructions on how to complete this form, where to take it, hours of operation, and what to bring