Greetings to All:
The Regular Club Members were sent an electronic ballot along with a brief bio of each individual who were seeking to be elected onto the 2017-18 Board of Directors.
The results were tabulated and the members of the new Board of Directors are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- David A. Ellis – SMGC Special Projects Officer and Range Safety Officer
- Harry D. Harrison – SMGC Club Vice President, High Power Rifle (Mid-Range & Across the Course) Director, Range Safety Officer, USMC Wounded Warrior Regiment Rifle Coach, Board of Governor’s Member for the Marine Corps Distinguished Shooters Association, USMC Distinguished Marksman and MGySgt, USMCR (Ret.)
- John J. Hermsen – SMGC Club President and Chief Range Safety Officer
- Walter J. Lange – SMGC Assistant Long Range Director, Range Safety Officer and Nationally Ranked F-Class Shooter
- Joseph N. Mueller – SMGC RSO Coordinator, California State CMP Representative and Colonel, USMC (Ret.)
This Five Persons BoD will hold office until December 2018.
The Club would also like to give a Special “THANK YOU” to Matthew C. Kokoszka SMGC Assistant Pistol Director, USMC Distinguished Pistol Shot and Retired Marine for his Dedication and Distinguished Service to the club throughout his time as a past Board Member. Matt can now look forward to helping the SMGC Pistol Program grow and spend time with his family. Thank You Again Matt and Semper Fidelis!!
This letter can be downloaded in .docx and .pdf.