Berger Bullets in Fullerton (California) has an active job opening for an International Account Manager. You may download the Job Description displayed below in PDF.
Berger Bullets Seeks International Accounts Manager
Berger Bullets, a leading manufacturer of match-grade quality bullets for target, varmint, tactical and hunting applications, is eager to hire an International Accounts Manager to join their Fullerton, California team. The primary function of this role is to promote and sell Berger products, develop and maintain key accounts, and to serve and consult each account in an effort to grow their business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build strong rapport with each account and help grow the international sales channel;
- Promote and sell Berger products to new international account opportunities;
- Analyze and compare business models to establish best-in-practice methods;
- Provide market intelligence and participate in development of sales forecasts and strategies;
- Process orders received from international customers via phone, fax, mail or email;
- Maintain organized electronic paper filing system for quick and easy reference;
- Learn about ITAR requirements and stay updated on the latest rules & regulations;
- Process license applications with the US State Department;
- Assist with Berger Sales & Marketing activities for the international sales channel;
- 20% travel time to industry trade shows, events and key accounts.
Education and Experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communications skills, Excel, Word, and other report gathering capabilities a must;
- Reloading, ammunition accessories and firearms knowledge preferred, but not required;
- Minimum of 2-years account management experience with B.A., ITAR knowledge, or equivalent industry experience.
Interested applicants please send resumes to email@example.com
About Berger Bullets
Founded in 1955 by Bench Rest Hall of Fame member Walt Berger, Berger originally specialized in bullets for competitive target shooting disciplines. Today, Berger is the industry leader in producing bullets for competitive rifle shooters, and has since broadened its offerings to match grade bullets for Varmint, Target, Hunting and Tactical applications. Berger’s new 200.20X is the official bullet of the U.S. Rifle Team F-TR. To find out more about Berger Bullets, visit www.bergerbullets.com.